Afternoon Tea at Hotel Kämp
Finest Afternoon Tea moments in Helsinki
A special Afternoon Tea experience at Hotel Kämp is a combination of heavenly flavors and Grand Hôtel ambiance. With years of experience, Hotel Kämp's chefs have refined a unique celebration of flavors and all Afternoon Tea items are hand-made from the freshest of ingredients. The elegant occasion is complemented by the breath-taking view to the Esplanade Park – the final ingredient to ensure the Afternoon Tea at Kämp is, quite simply, unforgettable.
Hotel Kämp offers a Classic Afternoon Tea – also available with champagne.
Warmest of welcome to enjoy a memorable tea moment with family, friends or colleagues.
Afternoon Tea is served
- Wednesdays to Fridays from 2.30 to 4 PM
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 12.30 to 3 PM upon pre-order
To ensure a culinary experience at Brasserie Kämp, please book a table well before the occasion. Please note, tables are reserved for two hours. Please contact the restaurant if you wish to make any alterations to the allocated time.
Gift cards are available from the Hotel Kämp gift card shop.
Classic Afternoon Tea
Hotel Kämp's Classic Afternoon Tea consists of a classic selection of sandwiches, other distinctive savories, freshly baked scones with crème fraîche and home-made jams, and a variety of delicate desserts and other pastries. Choose a tea for the occasion from the wide Tea Selection of Hotel Kämp.
- Classic Afternoon Tea | 48 euros
- Classic Afternoon Tea with champagne | 67 euros
Classic Afternoon Tea Menu
- Cucumber sandwich
- Smoked salmon sandwich
- Roe mousse and “blini pancake”
- Cold smoked reindeer muffin with spruce creme
- Quiche Lorraine
- Goat cheese mousse, beetroot and raspberry
- Dark chocolate and blood orange tartlet
- Kämp compotes and crème fraîche
Vegan Classic Afternoon Tea Menu
- Cucumber sandwich
- Cold smoked carrot Porkkala sandwich
- Beetroot tartar with truffle mayo
- Aubergine caviar
- Tofu Skagen
- Parsnip and raspberry
- Lemon-meringue tartlet
- Blackberry chocolate
- Kämp compotes and and vanilla oat crème
Classic Afternoon Tea menu is available gluten-free and vegan upon pre-order. Please make a note of these special requirements upon table reservation. Unfortunately, other allergens cannot be altered in our menu entities.
- Indian Darjeeling is picked from the steep hills of the Himalaya Mountains in the early spring. Tea has a harmonic, flowery aroma with a hint of nutmeg taste.
- Black tea from the region of Assam in India and China. Strong and soft aroma with some notes of barley.
Imperial Earl Grey
- Classic blend of black teas from Ceylon in India and China. Earl grey is spiced with some bergamot oil to give the tea its’ distinctive character.
English Breakfast St. Andrews
- A blend made of best and strongest black tea varieties from Ceylon. Typical morning tea with a rich and deep flavor.
- Japanese green tea. Rich and fresh flavor with a hint of mint.
Jasmine Ting Yuan
- Jasmine spiced green tea from Japan. Fresh taste and deep aroma.
- Chinese green tea with the natural aroma of fresh milk.
Royal Pai Mu Tan
- Chinese white tea, leaves are picked in the early spring. You can find hints of peony in the taste
- Only the best leaves of Bavarian mint are used for this decaf delight.
Rooibush Sweet Orange
- Rooibos infusion from South-Africa spiced with fresh citrus aromas and orange flowers.
- Soft and soothing infusion made of high quality chamomile flowers.
Red Fruit Flash
- Sweet and aromatic infusion made of red berries. Full of vitamins!
- Refreshing and energizing herbal infusion. Ginger accompanied with licorice root, lemongrass, orange zest and peppermint.
Champagne and Sparkling Wine
- Pol Roger Brut Reserve 23 | 140
- 2015 Pol Roger Vintage 26 | 160
- 2015 Pol Roger Brut Rosé Vintage 29 | 180
- 2019 Sumarroca Cava Reserva 13 | 80
- Lehtikuohu 20 non-alcoholic 12